From 12th March 2019
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
We are pleased to offer the following services from Fritwell Post office:
1. INLAND AND OVERSEAS POSTAGE
2. INSURED POSTAL SERVICES and PARCELFORCE including guaranteed next day deliveries, insurance for valuables and consequential loss insurance.
3. NATIONAL SAVINGS: Savings accounts, savings certificates, premium bonds.
4. BANKING; Santander, Cooperative bank, Barclays, and Lloyds. Customers of all of these banks and those with the link symbol on their debit card can carry out basic bank transactions at no charge. If your bank is not listed pop in and see us, new banks are coming on all the time.
5. BILL PAYMENT ; Most household bills e.g. Rent, council tax, water, electricity, gas and telephone, can be paid at the counter, Also Mail order bills and any other payment slip with the transcash logo.
6. TRAVEL, CAR AND HOUSEHOLD INSURANCE; the forms are available at the post office to arrange comprehensive insurances for yourself and your home at very competitive rates.
7. LICENSING; We do vehicle licensing (car tax) and NRA rod licences at the counter. Please note TV licences are no longer available through the post office
8. BUDGETING; Let us help you budget in these difficult times, The post office operate a budget card system whereby you can deposit any amount over £5 to your account and then use that to pay for any bills or purchases through the post office. There is also a Post Office Christmas club to help you save.
9. ELECTRICITY KEY AND QUANTUM RECHARGING.
10. FOREIGN CURRENCY; you can order all your holiday currency through the post office and we hold a supply of euros in the office for your convenience.
11. TELEPHONE Top ups available for all networks and Post Office homephone offers a competitive package for land line services.
12. OTHER VILLAGES; We visit other villages in the locality to provide limited post office services please contact us for details