Wrightons offers 40 years worth of experience in professional catering to provide a unique and unforgettable food service to the customer.
Our personal commitment to quality service is reflected by the customers that return year on year – just ask to see some of the letters that we keep receiving!
We are a 3rd generation family firm specialising in customer
ease-of-use and loyalty, employing local people trained to the highest standards regarding food safety and customer service.
We have full HACCP accreditation and we have been licensed by our local authority.
For your peace of mind, we are fully insured for public and products liability.
LET US GIVE YOU A QUOTE NOW!
SPIT ROAST OPTIONS FROM WRIGHTONS
A whole pig that has laughed it’s head off
We only use locally sourced ‘happy’ outdoor pigs
The Mighty Duo
Pork and Beef joints Cooked together
How does he do it?
The Triple Crown
You choose any three from the following;
Pork, Beef, Turkey, Lamb, or Venison
The Boy’s a genius
All of the above supplied, cooked and carved for you by our chefs but why not take the work out of your function and opt for a package deal:
Choose any of the above options and add;
- Bread rolls from our local craft baker
- Traditional sauce choices to suit your meat option
- Sage and Onion stuffing
- A bowl of mixed salad leaves served naked
- Tomato and Mozzarella with Basil and olive oil
- Homemade new potatoes salad with red onion and chives
- Steph’s Crunchy Coleslaw
- Cucumber and spring onion with a mint yoghurt dressing
- Rice salad infused with spices from the east
The Ultimate Barbecue
This barbecue menu includes all of the following choices cooked for you and served with the same salad selection as previously listed and bread rolls
- Prime English Beef Steaks
- Homemade sausages and steak burgers
- Pork Loin with a smoky barbecue marinade
- Garlic butter coated chicken breast slices
- A skewer of King prawns with Thai chilli sauce
- Spicy Bean Patties
- Grilled Halloumi Cheese
- Meat free Lincolnshire style sausages
- Mini Corn cobs with real butter.
We would appreciate some indication of vegetarian numbers
For the Finale
Why not add a dessert to complete your meal? Some of our selections are listed below if you can’t see your favourite please ask this list is by no means exhaustive.
- Profiteroles and chocolate brownie stack. Sticky Brownie base piled high with cream filled profiteroles and drizzled with rich chocolate sauce
- Cheesecakes and Gateaux, you name it, we’ll do our best to supply it
- Pavlova Vesuvio, a mountain of meringue erupting with cream and seasonal fruits
- Summer pudding, crammed full of Berries
- Tarte au Citron, Lemons,eggs,cream and the lightest pastry a match made in heaven
- Bramley Apple Pie, What can I say? just like Granny used to make
- A selection of Cheeses from our Deli counter served with Crackers and Grapes
Spit roasts and barbecues are generally an informal way to host a function and therefore the package price quoted includes the provision of a chef and disposable tableware.
For a more formal function we will be happy to supply a full range of traditional linen, tableware, and glassware through our partner hire company Millie Miles Event Hire
We can also arrange further staff and bar services – please contact us with your requirements.
Alternative catering styles are available please ask for menus
We hope that we have answered most of your questions but for any queries or to make a booking please contact either myself, Kate or Gordon.
All the very best wishes for your function
These menus and prices have been supplied to you by Wrighton’s Roasters
A trading division of G.B. Wrighton & Son
45 East Street, Fritwell, Bicester OX27 7PX
Tel 01869 345229 Fax 01869345522
Partners: Gordon Wrighton & Catherine Steer
A mileage charge will be applied for distances over 15 miles